Why you’ll love AppDynamics:
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver excellent customer experiences. We make the digital world work. Our vision is to empower people and machines to continuously advance business performance to benefit everyone.
What You’ll Do:
AppDynamics are looking for a strong performer who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. Evolving at a rapid pace, AppDynamics are dominating the Application Intelligence marketplace thus require experienced a-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings.
This role entails that you establish trust and credibility with end users & partners through conducting product demo’s both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
- Articulate and lead AppDynamics’ complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers
- Developing relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
Who You’ll Work With:
Working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy teamwho have a track record of significant overachievement. Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same aim to uncover new opportunity as part of your daily operating rhythm. While especially hardworking, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
Who You Are:
First and foremost, you will ideally have a Bachelor’s Degree or strong Software Sales experience, along with excellent negotiation skills.
- 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment, consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience a MUST
- Previous Sales Methodology training in MEDDIC, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Experience handling the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Strong digital literacy, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and excel
- Looking at the future of AppD within Cisco, people need to be able to work with channel partners, Cisco and our OEM products. This is essential for success
The world is changing. Today, people and devices are more connected than ever before, raising the bar for performance and the customer experience alike. At AppDynamics, we’re unified in our mission to empower the enterprise with an AI-powered application performance monitoring solution that provides visibility and insight into the IT environment, as well as unified monitoring down to the network, so you can make mission critical and strategic decisions that drive business forward in real-time. When AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco for $3.7B it was the day before we were planning on going public. This strategic acquisition was 2.4 times more than we were planning to exit at, which highlights how much Cisco values the AppD business. So, why did they invest so much in us? As part of Cisco, AppDynamics will serve a critical role in helping drive Cisco’s continued transformation into a software company. Being a part of the Cisco family allows us to benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.