Job Title: Regional VP, Enterprise Sales, EMEA
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
SalesLoft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on SalesLoft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-
Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for SalesLoft!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages, and retains the nation’s elite talent.
To do this, we’re looking for an RVP, Enterprise Sales EMEA to report directly to the General Manager EMEA. Do you want to lead a high-performing sales team comprised of Mid Market & Enterprise Account Executives at the #1 Sales Engagement software company? Do you want to play a huge part in SalesLoft’s continued YoY record-breaking sales growth? SalesLoft is on the search for our first RVP, Enterprise Sales to coach our growing sales team to quota and booking targets.
In this role, you will lead, develop and manage our team of Enterprise Account Executives. You will work closely with Marketing, Sales Operations, and Product teams (as well as other business units) to be accountable for delivering against budgeted revenue and KPI goals. You will be responsible for leading the efforts to drive productivity and efficiency improvement for your team through innovation, new technologies, skill set training, and process improvement.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated and strategic leader who is laser-focused on developing a team that is responsible for hunting net new business within Enterprise customers. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for overseeing your team and helping them educate the market about the power of SalesLoft and generating opportunities with new customers.
If you’re passionate about leading sales teams, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming an RVP, Enterprise Sales EMEA is the career path for you!
SalesLoft’s Sales team is comprised of experienced Salespeople who are passionate about our product and, above all else, our customers. We are committed to and excited about the ability to bring our software to sales teams and organizations across the globe and changing the way sellers sell. We support our teams, ensuring each member gets the training, coaching, tools and mentorship they need to grow and be successful. Our Sales Leadership team is also the epitome of our core values – Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 5+ years of experience as an enterprise sales leader in a SaaS environment
- Expert knowledge and experience in building and motivating enterprise sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets
- In depth knowledge of MEDDIC or other sales processes and methodologies
- Built and managed Enterprise sales teams
- Experience of leading expansion across EMEA
- Direct experience as a sales rep in the SaaS industry
- Expert knowledge and experience in building and motivating sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets
- Passionate about developing people
- Demonstrated ability to plan daily and weekly activities for a sales team, monitor performance, and measure results
- Highly driven, proactive individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in SalesLoft’s mission.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Demonstrated experience as a team-building leader, capable of rallying support from both direct and indirect staff to drive shared positive results
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend SalesLoft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our SalesLoft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Join our 3-week Sales Bootcamp, where you will learn our software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact in the market quickly
- Begin 1:1’s with your team, understand your 30-60-90 plan, and meet & shadow current members of the broader SalesLoft team
- Work directly with your manager and peers on new initiatives and ways to improve day to day operations; build the best Sales Executive team in the industry
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Meet key partners in Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Executives etc. – they will be key relationships for you throughout your Account Executives’ deal cycles
- Become demo certified
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be a product expert and feel comfortable demoing and assisting your team in closing deals
- Accurately assess the capabilities, motivators, and career goals of each team member and provide ongoing coaching to improve their performance and support their career path
- Develop and implement sales strategies that drive monthly, quarterly and yearly growth against company targets
- Perform regular pipeline reviews and accurately forecast sales pipeline with your team to be delivered to the Senior Leadership team (SLT)
- Hire, develop, coach and manage a strong team of Account Executives to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and client care
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SalesLoft’s product, value, competitors, and unified communications and collaboration industry trends
- Consistently help your team achieve their activity goals
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently help your team meet or exceed quota
- Complete your Lessonly training to ensure you are up-to-date on negotiation best practices, new releases and more
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be considered a top-performing team leader by consistently exceeding team goals
- Cultivate a team of Account Executives that see consistent month to month success
- Begin to assist as a mentor, leader, or coach to other new peers of the team
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply here: https://salesloft.com/careers/?gh_jid=3140482