Within mOS, you will be able to add the Paper Process your opportunities to help you qualify your deals. This help file will show you all the steps to achieve this.
📝 Quick Recap
The Paper Process is the series of steps that follow the Decision Process in how you will go from Decision to signature. Generally, most of the Paper Process begins once the seller has been given a clear indication that they have been selected.
Adding the Paper Process to an opportunity:
- First of all, you need to select the Opportunities section on the left-hand menu.
- Click on the opportunity you wish to add the Paper Process to.
- Click on the P element for this opportunity (P = Paper Process).
- Click on the +Add Event button at the center of the page. If you already have Paper Process events added for this opportunity, they will show on this screen directly and you will be able to edit them if necessary.
- From there, you will be able to add Paper Process key events that will be added to your Decision Process mapped out previously.
🔍 Find out more about Decision Process
- When you're done creating an event, simply click Save changes.
And that's it! You've now added a Paper Process to your opportunity which will increase its overall score!